Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got my Sony DSC-H7 camera, washed my truck, and drove to the park for some piktars. Enjoy...

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Damn diggity dawg! Those pics are awesome. I need a new camera. Looking good, bro.

(you're gonna get a ticket with that black thing covering your license plate..:kiki:)

Edit* Your truck didn't come with fog lights???

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn diggity dawg! Those pics are awesome. I need a new camera. Looking good, bro.

(you're gonna get a ticket with that black thing covering your license plate..:kiki:)

Edit* Your truck didn't come with fog lights???

Looking to get fogs as a future mod, no rush though, i rarely drive at night. but i like how they look though. Anyone know where to get the OEM kit?, Please PM me.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice pics.... the camera how much migapixel is it i got the W55 its 7.2 mp and it takes some bad ass pics....

truck looking clean nice....... gotta love victory red... must be a PR thing bc i'm puerto rican also and have a victoy red truck crew cab too nice

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
That grill is really sharp, I wouldn't mind getting one for mine.

P

·
0 Posts
nice pics.... the camera how much migapixel is it i got the W55 its 7.2 mp and it takes some bad ass pics....

truck looking clean nice....... gotta love victory red... must be a PR thing bc i'm puerto rican also and have a victoy red truck crew cab too nice
:lol: the camera is an 8MP, i used to have the Sony DSC-P200 7.2MP, it was a great camera, i was just looking to step up to something more advanced. yeah, if you look @ my myspace ive only had red cars, i guess red is my color like CODERED. He has 3 red cars. :shrug:

Psst, Puerto Rican Power!!!!! :prc2:

That grill is really sharp, I wouldn't mind getting one for mine.
its OEM, i like it, doesnt look tacky. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
team red fuck yeah

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS GUYS!!!!!:355:
MC is gonna get some new camera action this weekend too. Take pics of us working and getting his truck done.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Nice pics! I have a DSC-H1 which is an earlier model of your camera, I love it.

Looking good.

Thats not far I have a crew cab but not switch for the pass. airbag???? But I have 4wd...
Thats actually not a switch. In 06 they put a weight sensor in the pass seat so it automatically switches it on or off depending on how much weight is in the seat.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts