·
Nation Lurker
799 Posts
Depending on when, I might show up.

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm off every weekend except for the dreaded "event" weekend. I think. Hell I don't know anymore. Lol.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
don't forget @edvocho
i'm iffy till new job happens or doesn't.
if not, then i should be able to make any weekend cept thanksgiving or the 1st weekend in dec.

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg i cant believe i forgot ed.... :hide:

well Mike you got any ideas on a weekend?

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
If you show up the weekend of thanksgiving or the weekend before, ill put you to work putting out Christmas lights. So any other weekend that those two.

·
Professional Lurker
577 Posts
I fly back into town on Sunday, Nov 16th and am in town till the 25th. Our only plans are family Thanksgiving on the 22nd, that'll be an all afternoon deal.

If people are up for a meet on the Sunday, the 23rd, I can talk to the other 2/3rd voting majority and see if she's up for a roadie into town. As always, I will most likely have both her and my son in tow.

in other news, I have a giant pile of stuff to install on my truck, just no time to do it.

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still waiting on the week of Thanksgiving schedule to drop but should be that weekend. Yall pick and I can update as I go.

·
Professional Lurker
577 Posts
Mike, if you have your lights out and ready to go up, I don't mind helping install them if the meet is while I'm in town, I used to do it for a living before I started working in the arctic north :p

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I'm taking off the whole week. I will start the process the weekend you come into town. It usually takes about 4 days to get it out. You are welcome to come help if you want.

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whoops sorry Sean. You know you're more than welcome to come out and hang out with us.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I keep telling myself I am coming up there atleast once for a meet

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well if all holds up. Next weekend? I'm off and not making excuses do I don't have to work the weekend. I fibbed and said I had stuff to do this weekend.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm up for it!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts