Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! Been browsing the site for a while and finally decided to join, seems like a great forum for discussing our truck.

I've got a Z71 GMC Canyon Crew cab, 2004 with the inline 5. Looking to do a few light mods to it before the end of the summer and what better place to share it than with you guys? At the moment she's bone stock with the exception of the 31" Wrangler Duratrac tires. Eventually plan on putting a small lift, brush guard, and a few more things to her. As well as doing a significant overhaul on the audio, which i feel is extremely lacking.

Here's a few pictures of her as she currently is. First order of work though will be fixing the rear bumper, which the girlfriend kind of dented a bit. All the buffing in the world and for some reason just can't seem to get it out. So went to the junk yard the other day and picked up the parts to fix it. I'll probably make a thread with lots of pictures in a couple of days showing my progress.

She's in great shape for the year though, with the exception of that. 10 year old truck and still looks good as new.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Howdy & welcome!! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts