Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
well the pics aren't right but VIS's website does show they offer for colorados just no actual pics of them

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks pretty sweet......steel cowls are still the shit though....but im biased :lol:
true i mounted mine once and needed no adjustment fit like a glove

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
and its not actually carbon fiber its fiberglass with a fake carbon fiber paint/coating/sticker w/e it is

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Vis hoods are carbonfiber. And yea I dont think a carbon fiber hood would look very good on our trucks, unless you had a red or yellow truck and painted part of the hood.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Vis hoods are carbonfiber. And yea I dont think a carbon fiber hood would look very good on our trucks, unless you had a red or yellow truck and painted part of the hood.
or black since cf blends in with black vehicles more so than other colors

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Well striaght up CF hood would look "rice" to me. But I'd buy it and have it painted. Id just be looking for the weight I'd save.

Jeremy

M

·
0 Posts
Well striaght up CF hood would look "rice" to me. But I'd buy it and have it painted. Id just be looking for the weight I'd save.

Jeremy
It's a TRUCK with a FULL FRAME, not a Ferrari. The weight you save w/ a CF hood won't make a shit bit of difference.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
It's a TRUCK with a FULL FRAME, not a Ferrari. The weight you save w/ a CF hood won't make a shit bit of difference.
FUCK, I think an 20+ pounds is something. So how do like them apples????

Nor did I say I was building a racecar, so slow your fuckin roll OHIO:moon:

But I'm sure that lame comment helped your post count.

Come again when you actually have something to add to the forum other than dumbass comments as seen above.

Jeremy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Alright, you both have had your say about the Mothers (whom I'm sure you've done proud by those little keyboard spewing epitaphs) and about each other. I'm removing the posts to our little post potty, and you two all-stars can take it to PM's instead of filling the board with your rebuttals.

Also, I didn't delete your posts, so they will continue to help both your post counts.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Alright, you both have had your say about the Mothers (whom I'm sure you've done proud by those little keyboard spewing epitaphs) and about each other. I'm removing the posts to our little post potty, and you two all-stars can take it to PM's instead of filling the board with your rebuttals.

Also, I didn't delete your posts, so they will continue to help both your post counts.
rofl.. X2

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts

Jeremy
In pretty sure the weight you would save would be minimal. Our hoods are already pretty light.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

Its all good. You had to do what was needed. Sometimes I have an issue with being the bigger person if you know what I mean; aka picking my battles.
BTW....I'm the only all-star here:kiki: :kiki:

If I pissed anyone off or offended anyone, my bad.

Jeremy

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
And BTW the comment about was merely a joking matter.....kind of like a sticker giving you 5hp.

As far as the CF hoods go, the price was pretty good and the shipping was reasonable too. I liked the second one, but again, I'd have tp paint it.

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts