Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my brand new 2008 Chevy Colorado 4x4 Regular Cab 1LT. I had to order it, because NOBODY in my area had a regular cab available with 4x4. I had to explain to every dealer that I almost always am the only person in the car, and I am getting a topper for it anyways (can't wait to start shopping for toppers!)m so do not need an extended cab, let alone a crew cab. I do alot of fishing and kayaking in ALOT of bad, muddy, and dirty places, so 4x4 is mandatory.

I was originally going to get the WT trim, but most of the options I wanted came standard in the 1LT. I was inches from buying a Toyota Tacoma 4x4, but after test driving the Colorado, I was hooked. I could have paid 25K and gotten less, or paid 21K and gotten MUCH more, so I moseyed over and ordered the truck. I couldn't believe how sporty the 4 cylinder engine was in it, and then I was told it was 185 horses! Seems like the US is finally building peppy small engines like alot of the imports. It can also tow 3000 pounds, so the boat I am about to get (17 foot Scout) is MADE for this truck.

This site was partially responsible for me buying the Colorado, also. It's good to see REAL people with HONEST opinions about this car. Sorry to rant, but I am DAMN excited. This should be the longest 4-6 weeks of my life.

Thanks all!

Les
Stuart, FL

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hey welcome to the nation! glad to hear that you are goin with a colorado ! it was the same way with me i had my colorado ordered as soon as they released the truck! mine as the first colorado sold form that dealership if that tells you how bad i wanted one! :lol:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase, hope you're happy with your new truck. :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome man

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome,
waiting on my new Colorado was the worst .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts