Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think would these look better, planning on centering them under the plate

·
Registered
971 Posts
I personally am not a fan of tips sticking out the back with a rollpan. To me it kinda disrupts the lines of it. That's just my opinion though.
If you wanted to use one of those then I think the rectangular tips would look better.

J

·
0 Posts
i have those tips centered comin out the back. wanna pic? i don't have a rollpan though :shrug:

J

·
0 Posts

i did have round tips outthe back like you and had mine done like this, just make sure they don't s them like mine are. i'm not likin it. :shrug: and mine are tack-welded together so they won't hit against each other.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kinda want them like that right there under the plate so it fits perfectly with the lines of the fillers and fills in that space under the plate

J

·
0 Posts
yea. i plan on getting a roll pan and centerin the tips up or maybe spreadin em out. with your custom rollpan man it should look good. i say go for it.

Z

·
0 Posts
I personally am not a fan of tips sticking out the back with a rollpan. To me it kinda disrupts the lines of it. That's just my opinion though.
If you wanted to use one of those then I think the rectangular tips would look better.
but side pipes seem to hard to pull off on these trucks. Most of the sidepipes i've seen on here look good from the sides, but like shit in the back.

·
Registered
971 Posts
ZQ8Dude- Oh I wasn't saying to run sidepipes. I just think the exhaust looks better dumped on trucks with a rollpan. To me it just cleans everything up. Like I said though that's just my personal opinion.

R

·
0 Posts
the back of your truck would look better without pipes, dump em.

youve got the rear looking really good and i think any exhaust is going to clutter it up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this...but I agree with Rusty.

:beek2:

But, yeah, if you're going to go with a set of tips, those flat ones flow better with your body lines than the round.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmm I dunno I could dump the, but how much louder would it make it? I mean jesus my set up vibrates the crap outa my back window....if i dumped it right behind the muffler how much worse could it be?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts