walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
nevermind Just saw you bought duals

It says: 04-06 2.8L-3.5L Crew and Extended Cab, Short Bed 2wd

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im excited! it will be here in 1-6 days and its coming from long island so im figuring it will me here by Thursday.....

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
It will still fit just shorten it up a little before the muffler. Please do me one favor. The bracket/clamp they give you for the drivers side rear tail pipe looks like ass from behind and since your lifted your going to see it even more. Please have a hanger welded on there and ditch there shitty clamp braket.

Good luck and we want pics!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will still fit just shorten it up a little before the muffler. Please do me one favor. The bracket/clamp they give you for the drivers side rear tail pipe looks like ass from behind and since your lifted your going to see it even more. Please have a hanger welded on there and ditch there shitty clamp braket.

Good luck and we want pics!
Hey man thanks! so all i need to do is add a extra hangeron the drivers side...

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Here's what Im talking about.

See all those ghey c-clamps down there. I would have a exhaust shop or a buddy weld some real exhaust hangers on there just like the ones on your stock exhaust.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
holy shit they hang that low????? oh i forgot to mention im still sitting stock ride height..man i hope that they dont.. so i see that they have a ton of clamps so i have some welding ahead of me then....

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
When I had my gibson rear side exit I pushed up on the exhaust and had my friend reweld the hanger. It turned out pretty nice. I would install it and see what it looks like...if you dont like it have an exhaust shop tuck the exhaust up higher for you like i did on mine.

You do know that you more than likley have to remove the spare.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I had my gibson rear side exit I pushed up on the exhaust and had my friend reweld the hanger. It turned out pretty nice. I would install it and see what it looks like...if you dont like it have an exhaust shop tuck the exhaust up higher for you like i did on mine.

You do know that you more than likley have to remove the spare.
yeah i figured that i had to move the spare.... stupid dummy anyways... did the exhaust come in sections or did it come i pieces? did it sound decent?

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine came in 3 pieces. Head pipe, muffler and tail section.

It sounded good wasnt to loud compared to a flowmaster. I heard the dual kit like you got is pretty throaty sounding.
Muahhhhhh..... sweet...

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
the exhaust is on and sounds amazing! but the f*ing camera was dead.... check back tom for pics...

i will post this myself!!!!

:worthless:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i used all of the parts.... and its funny mine dont hang that low...mine is tucked right up close to the body.. had to do some cuttin and welding... but it turned out great!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts