Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this site more times than I can count. So many good threads for advice and fitments for my Colorado. Now a member, and ready to start sharing what I have learned. I will be posting pictures and threads soon on my project truck. I have a 2012 Colorado Crew Cab Z85. Recently I have purchased the following parts:

5" CST Spindles
1.5" CST Rear AAL
Rancho RS5190 Rear Shocks
American Racing ATX Slot Wheels 17x8, 0mm Offset, 4.5" BS
BFGoodrich 285/70R17 All Terrain Tires
Hidden Hitch Reciever and Wiring Kit
GMC Canyon Grille Assembly
GMC Canyon Billet Grille
Polished Stainless Steel Billet Locking Gas Door
B&M Automatic Transmission Cooler #70264
Pioneer AVH-X6500BHS In-Dash DVD Reciever
(2) 7" TFT Headrest Monitors
Pyle License Plate Mounted Rear View Backup Camera

All Parts are waiting for me to bolt on, so expect plenty of build pictures and progress updates! Thanks for everything thus far, and I hope you all enjoy my truck!

Nick

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Professional Lurker
577 Posts
:welcome:
where in tx? pics?

My guess would be Fort Hood/Killeen since he's a military transfer in Central Texas.

Welcome! Look up Ashley Peele, he was down in Fort Hood last time I heard, cool truck, even cooler guy.

Thanks for your service!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My guess would be Fort Hood/Killeen since he's a military transfer in Central Texas.

Welcome! Look up Ashley Peele, he was down in Fort Hood last time I heard, cool truck, even cooler guy.

Thanks for your service!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yep. In the Fort Hood area. I am one of the lucky few in the area that is in the Air Force though. Truck is going to get a serious upgrade here in the next 30 days.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Professional Lurker
577 Posts
Yep. In the Fort Hood area. I am one of the lucky few in the area that is in the Air Force though. Truck is going to get a serious upgrade here in the next 30 days.

Fill us in!!!!

And pics or it didn't happen!! :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts