Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Nation,
Someone bought a Colorado back in 2007, drove it for 3000 miles and returned it. It's sad face and sad story broke my heart. I purchased that truck and I've been the proud owner of my '07 2WD 2.9l 4cyl Ext Cab Colorado LS now for 9 years. Just two weeks ago I decided to give it a 2.5" lift and put 31x10.50's on it. Now I'm hooked. I figured what better way to continue my additions and upgrades than to join a like minded community to share my thoughts and get some great feedback. Once I get some good pictures going, I'll update my Garage.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
:welcome2:

Welcome from Sanford! What part of FL are you in?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right around the corner on John Rhodes.
If you see a black lifted Colorado with a busted vent shade and rusty front bumper, then you found me :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a picture of my truck.
I plan on replacing the rusted front bumper, adding a bull bar and some nerf bars. Still researching to find out which ones I want and would look best.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@05RadoXtreme I believe I saw you this evening riding down 192. Nice looking truck you have there. My girlfriend said she liked the light bar on the tailgate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep, that was the time frame. I was about 4 car links behind you and it didn't register who I was behind until you turned.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts