Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My name is Matt and I'm from GA. I drive an 05' Xtreme which I've had for a little over two years. Before that I owned a 99' S10 Xtreme but had to upgrade to the Colly. So far I have upgraded to a Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust, K&N intake, Jet Servo 1st to 2nd shift and an Airraid TBS. The TBS is good for only the whistling noise, if that! Future plans include NGK iridium plugs and a PCM upgrade. I've thought about PCMforless.com but I'm still holding out for Hypertech to come through with a programmer. Anyone know of Hypertech releasing one soon? Anyway, I look forward to talking Collys with everyone, hit me up if anyone has any performance ideas for my truck!

-Matt

J

·
0 Posts
in mooresville, N.C. PCMforless will do a custom tune for like 100 bucks, you might wanna hit that up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome bro. Do you have any pics of your truck
Not at the moment. Never really took any pics b/c I haven't done anything "special" with the exterior. I'm more focused on the performance side of things. I like pulling up next to Rangers, F150s, S10s and V6 mustrats and smoking them :naughty:. I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple of days though!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

Even if Hypertech releases something it will be a waste of money, you'd be better off getting a real tune. Regardless, since you asked: No, I haven't heard of Hypertech releasing anything for the 355's any time soon.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts