Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my colorado a few months back, it's an LT 4x4 Ext. Cab with the 3.7 IL5 bought it with 97,020, put about 4k on it since.
i'm a former jeep owner, that being said i havent been beating the crap out of this in the mud yet. mainly bc i havent done anything to it yet, i'd like to do a lift, wheels, tires, and exhaust before winter comes, but i have no clue about these things. so any advice/help/criticism is appreciated lol. the only thing i can do at the moment is hook up an old wide assed cobra 29 cb but i have no idea where to even mount the radio, if anybody has pics or writeups they can share it'd be much appreciated. thanks lads. once again, hello from NJ

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
:welcome2:
You have a lot to find here !!! Use the search function and most if not all of what you need will be in there !!!
Good luck and have a blast turning your "355" into the truck you want it to be !!! :355group:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,281 Posts
Welcome to the party.......Having James aka Supermodulation in you backyard is a good thing

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hi, I'm from Plainfield. Looks like somebody added chrome Z71 rims to your truck. Maybe before you got it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, I'm from Plainfield. Looks like somebody added chrome Z71 rims to your truck. Maybe before you got it?
Maybe, i'm not sure lol. I picked it up from a dealer in union, havent done anything to it besides adding a Bully tailgate net

1 - 18 of 18 Posts