Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 crew cab 3.7 4×4 colorado had the truck for a year has 5.5 inchs of lift "not including extra cranks on tb" 2.5 rough country and pa 33 inch body sitting on 33's. Engine has ported throttle body and volant cold air intake all suspension components are moog. Shes mean in the sand and does work in the mud. Located in central north carolina.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
:welcome2: from your neighbor down south!

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im at fort bragg. Lol my trucks been bad latley threw a u joint today trying to fix her up but hitting some snags.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I get to visit Bragg periodically, making a lot of noise when the we come down for Exercise Rolling Thunder.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im at fort bragg. Lol my trucks been bad latley threw a u joint today trying to fix her up but hitting some snags.
Im at bragg myself, id be down for a meet

·
Registered
125 Posts
sounds good to me and if you need any help hit me up, I'm normally free all weekends

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good i finally got mine fixed rear u joint took forever it was all binded up now i need to do a hub and belt tensior and she will be 100%off again

·
Registered
125 Posts
lets see some pics of the truck lol, i probably have seen it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It wont let me for some reason but i got an album on my profile its a white crew cab with black wheels my front end is completely blacked out including headlights. Ordered some halos should be in soon. Im over in with the 20th engineers and drive on gruber alot

1 - 20 of 23 Posts