Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I drive an I4 2006 Colorado Xtreme. Picked it up May 31st, 2006, so it's just over a year old.

In the past year, I have installed a FRAM Air Boost 2 (same thing as the AEM Brute Force, made by the same people), Magnaflow Dual Out Rear exhaust, 2" Belltech blocks on the rear, and Belltech 2" lower springs on the front.

I am an audiophile, so I have some pimpin' stereo equipment.

Headunit:
Alpine IVA-W205 New for 2007, touch screen, etc)(http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=IVA-W205)

Amps:
JL Audio e1800d for the subs
JL AUdio e4300 for the mids/highs

Speakers:
Polk Audio MM6 components in the front
Polk Audio 3 ways in the rear
2 Polk Audio Subs, 12", (http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/products/db212/)

I also have the Alpine PXA-H701 Multimedia Manager which enriches the sound to no "xtreme".
The ultimate way to add multi-channel music with sophisticated digital sound processing to any system. Combine it with an Alpine Ai-NET DVD head unit such as the DVA-9861, for an experience beyond belief, you have to hear it to believe it. The PXA-H701 multimedia manager™ is controllable from IVA-D310, DVA-9965, and DVA-9860. Use it in stand-alone mode with the RUX-C701 controller and achieve perfect imaging with manual or auto time correction. Enjoy multi-channel movie sound with Dolby® Digital and DTS® Digital Surround deocoding. Connect three source components via optical digital inputs. If you want perfectly customized multi-channel sound, this is what you need.
I am also the Club President of a Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon community/club, in Ontario, Canada. We formed in August of 2006, and are going strong. We have been in multiple car/truck shows, and have taken home awards from runner up, to first.

So, here I am.

And are there any other here from Ontario, Canada?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome to the site.. post up some pics of ur install..

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the site.. post up some pics of ur install..
The install is all custom, done by myself. I haven't taken pics yet, I still need to carpet or vinyl it. Either way, I will try to get some pics up soon

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

Enjoy your stay! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts