Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm somewhat new to the Nation! Been browsing around on here for a few months now and thought I would introduce myself. I have a black 04 crew cab colorado zq8 bought it bone stock about 10 months ago, located inbetween Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio. Done a few little mods so far like painted the inside of the headlight/drl housings gloss back, everything on the truck is smoked except the headlights and fogs, Ddm tuning 55w 8000k HID's, DIY intake mod, Styleline roll pan, 20" black Boss 307s, kicker comprt 10" sub and hifonics hfi1000.1 amp. Planning on a 2-2 drop here soon. I made a thread not to long ago about making some ball joint spacers for the lower balljoint instead of buying belltechs. Have everything laid out to make them, just need to hop on the cnc after the boss leaves the shop one day! Planning on putting some new upper and lower balljoints, struts and endlinks while I'm at it too. That's about it for now though. Love my truck and love this site as there seems to be some good people and helpful information from everyone. Not the best picture of my truck but the only recent one I got right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where about in Ohio are located
Thanks man, I'm located in the little town of West Elkton/Gratis. Some of the bigger towns around me are Eaton, Germantown, Middletown, Hamilton, Oxford, im right in the middle of those about a 15 mile radius to them all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Thanks seffieldvillage I'm a few hours from Mansfield, and yeah I see a lot riding around where I live too. And jimbo*rado I'm only about 40 mins from Lebanon, I go over there every now and then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts