Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Jeff Chandler. Appreciate Rob for hooking me up here with the Alabama gang, Thank You

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
welcome to the Bama355 gang Jeff,you will learn alot fro the fourm/members,hell am still learning.....lol......Rob....:welcome2:
we have about 25 members on the Nation,some show up and some just chill......we also have from stock/Mild/Wild trucks,different colors,and spec's.
2wd/zq8's/Z85s/z71 trucks.....

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know you had a colorado jeff. This Is BIGDATOWN from hsvracing
Whats up!!
Yeah it's an 05 Crew and the water pump started leaking the other day so I Googled it to see if it was anything freaky I needed to have before I started and I found this place. Good find for me.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
:welcome: to the party

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Whats up!!
Yeah it's an 05 Crew and the water pump started leaking the other day so I Googled it to see if it was anything freaky I needed to have before I started and I found this place. Good find for me.
if it has to do with the 355,you will find the answer here,or someone will know,that's why I joined the fourm......Rob..:thumbup:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Whats up!!
Yeah you will find anything you need to know on this site. I no longer have my colorado but still like to stick around to hassle the guys a little bit. lol

Oh and guys yall need to check out his hydro graphics he does, you will be in love with some of his stuff!! lol

Good luck jeff!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah you will find anything you need to know on this site. I no longer have my colorado but still like to stick around to hassle the guys a little bit. lol

Oh and guys yall need to check out his hydro graphics he does, you will be in love with some of his stuff!! lol

Good luck jeff!
Thanks. We just finished clearing some parts for Jack Roush on a 2011 Mustang he's taking to Daytona for Speed Week they are displaying. We were thrilled that he chose us to do it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Good to meet ya! Glad you found a home on the site! I know I am late but better late than never. :welcome2:

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
I know it's kind of an old post but are you still on here? I pass through priceville quite often. Oh and are you related to any chandler's around jemmison?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts