Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new, checking in from San Diego, CA.

I am actually on deployment right now in the middle east with the Navy. I can't wait to get home and put all the parts on my truck that I have bought since I have been gone.

My truck as it sits now: 2011 GMC Canyon crew cab, 3.7L SLE completely stock except Kenwood deck.

Mods waiting at the house: Volant CAI, Polished billet grille and bumper grille, MBRP XP series cat back/side exit, Diablosport Trinity programmer, drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic brake pads, white led's for gauges, Blackcat custom gauge face.

I want to lower it as well but I am torn on which components to get. I will start a thread for it in the suspension section. I want to drop 2 in the front, 3 in the rear. I am pretty convinced to get the Belltech coilovers for the front, but torn between the springs and blocks for the back.

Well that is my story, thanks for having me. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
Welcome to the nation

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Welcome to the site and check out our local chapter as well. socal355.com

Coilovers are the way to go if you can afford them. For the rear if your only wanting 3 inches then I would just go with blocks. You'll have to go with the JTR ones due to the center pin in your leaf packs being larger. Any other ones won't fit and you'll have to drill them out to work.

Check in here if you have any questions.

http://www.355nation.net/forum/lowering/60548-random-lowering-chat-s.html

1 - 20 of 21 Posts