Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I'd like to welcome you before the onslaught of creepy PMs begin.

Besides that, this place is a wealth of knowledge on 355s. If you learn to search well, it's the best vehicle-based forum I've ever been on!

·
maniac mechanic
5,767 Posts
Welcome to the nation.

Besides that, this place is a wealth of knowledge on 355s. If you learn to search well, it's the best vehicle-based forum I've ever been on!
haha hopefully she can handle herself like the few other women we had on here. Also Hopefully she is not another members significant other, because that ALWAYS ends bad.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks guys, by what I've seen it's a good site, and no I'm not anyone's significant other on here.

·
Registered
634 Posts
In case you haven't figured it out 355 is the model of our body Colorado. Welcome to the freak show!

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Welcome Megan!

Be scared of everyone from the SoCal section, except me. The rest of them are just messed up.

Anyways, glad to have you on the forum!

·
Registered
125 Posts
:welcome2: Carolina chapter is growing

·
Administrator
6,650 Posts

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

:welcome2:

·
Retired and Sleeping Late
337 Posts
Welcome!

There is also a 355Nation group (and Colorado Fans but we don't talk about them :D) on Facebook but this is probably going to be your better bet for any questions you have, unless you like drama-filled meme wars. :D

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts