Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Mike. I Just picked up my Brand new left over 07 Colorado. Its a extended cab Z71. Right now its stock, but in time with money permitting its gonna get a lift kit, new wheels/tires, tints, stereo, and unfortunately a cap, only because of my occupation (union flooring installer). I love the truck and so far it treats me well. I look foreward to listening to the other experiences of people on this site, and to share my own also.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

I'm only a couple hours south. :D

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Hey my name is Mike. I Just picked up my Brand new left over 07 Colorado. Its a extended cab Z71. Right now its stock, but in time with money permitting its gonna get a lift kit, new wheels/tires, tints, stereo, and unfortunately a cap, only because of my occupation (union flooring installer). I love the truck and so far it treats me well. I look foreward to listening to the other experiences of people on this site, and to share my own also.
Mike--- its like that for most people .Welcome to the world of trucks .I have a question about fog lamps , if your truck has them and what replacement bulb your truck takes. I have a 04 ext-cab Canyon . the books calls for a T-11, but it is a T-10.
oldman ( glen ):welcome:

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I have no idea which bulb it is, i haven't dug into it that far as of yet.

I got some pics. Unfortunately it still is stock, but not for long... The pics kinda suck reason being it has snowed and rained almost everyday since I purchased it. Good pics will come soon. The other truck in the pic is for sale if anyone is interested...

Attachments

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
sweet...welcome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts