Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually been a guest user for a long time. Figured it was time to sign up.
My daily driver is: Bone Stock Black 2004 Z71 Extended Cab, I5 with 4 Speed Auto with 172K miles, all mine. Only 'customization' is a Scangauge II mounted for fun. All fluids changes by schedule in owners manual or sooner.
Truck is not babied, but also not abused. if I'm out in the woods hunting in what ever state, it has always taken me where ever I wanted it to go on simple 265/75-15 Firestone Destination tires with a stock height suspension.
Now that I have some free time thanks to no longer being employed, I have a few things I want to do to the truck.
Just talked to Crutchfield yesterday, new speakers and radio/CD will be ordered as soon as I make up my mind.
New Carpet and matching headliner to be ordered from Automotive interiors if it ever warms up this year.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a few miles away, up in Hamden

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
Welcome to the nation

G

·
0 Posts
RickD,

Hello and welcome to the forum from GM Customer Care!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,553 Posts
:welcome2: From New Milford ct I did alot of locksmith work in that area enjoy the frat house:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,553 Posts
Hey Rick there was a section at the top that said group but i see that it is now gone i tried looking my self but like you could not find it, lets hope some one will chime in to help you and i

1 - 20 of 31 Posts