Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names thomas, owner of a 4 door 06 silver/somefuckincolor Colorado with a few modifications that I will start my build thread on a little later. IV been a. I site on this site for a long time and just wanted to actually commit to being a member, I've seen and met a few members on this site around town and I love the modifications I've seen. Can't wait to start coming to a few meets so I can actually get to know some of you guys and see you in person!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
:welcome2:

Air Asault!

·
Registered
833 Posts
So Get a photobucket account and post some pictures!!!!! Welcome to the site!!!!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Howdy & welcome!! :welcome:

Have a Woody's pizza for me!! :yum:

·
Registered
778 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
:welcome2::drinking28:

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Welcome.. I do believe we have met, though it might have been another guy with a silver crew cab that I spoke too... Can't tell from the pictures.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah blurred that's me, well was me and my girlfriend at autozone. She saw your truck and was like "you trying to make your truck look as good as that one?" Then I saw yours and feel in love to say the least lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Well I appreciate it and glad to checked out the site. There is a ton of information here, much more than any one of us could regurgitate in person lol...

Under your User CP, check out the Group Memberships on the left. Select MidSouth355 and you'll be able to see the internal area we have for discussing meets and events and other crap of the sort...

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Bunch of great guys over in the Mid-South chapter

1 - 20 of 30 Posts