Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

new guy from Fort campbell

2K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Nor*Cal Colorado 
#1 ·
Names thomas, owner of a 4 door 06 silver/somefuckincolor Colorado with a few modifications that I will start my build thread on a little later. IV been a. I site on this site for a long time and just wanted to actually commit to being a member, I've seen and met a few members on this site around town and I love the modifications I've seen. Can't wait to start coming to a few meets so I can actually get to know some of you guys and see you in person!

#5 ·
:welcome2:

Air Asault!

#6 ·
So Get a photobucket account and post some pictures!!!!! Welcome to the site!!!!

#9 ·
:welcome2::drinking28:

#17 ·
Well I appreciate it and glad to checked out the site. There is a ton of information here, much more than any one of us could regurgitate in person lol...

Under your User CP, check out the Group Memberships on the left. Select MidSouth355 and you'll be able to see the internal area we have for discussing meets and events and other crap of the sort...

#19 ·
Bunch of great guys over in the Mid-South chapter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.