Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my truck a month and a half ago so I'm still getting to know you guys, I mostly stay on the 355 fb page but I'd like to know if any of you are in my area...I live in baconton ga near Albany...so Georgia/north Florida post up!

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
I am not far down the road in Thomasville, GA/Tallahassee, FL. Just came through Baconton last weekend going and coming from SESM.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm from down that way as well in Bainbridge. I live in Statesboro now going to college. Might have to try and arrange a minimum sometime when I come thru. Truck looks great btw!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! Well my local car club meet up every Thur night or whenever really...just hit me up and I'll arrange something...

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Thanks! Well my local car club meet up every Thur night or whenever really...just hit me up and I'll arrange something...
we have a meet up in tallahassee on thursdays too. Mostly college kids but still some nice damn cars that come out.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Would love to do a little meet up with someone since I'm home for Christmas for a few days. Justin if you're bored or free let me know I've got the axle in if you'd like to look at it

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
@GeorgiaBoy, I would like to see the rearend if you have time, But I think you said you were going back on Friday, and I am booked pretty solid tomorrow and Thursday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts