Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
New guy here from NC. I was @ FT Bragg going into the hospital when a guy pulled up @ the same time I did jumped out of his truck and started talking to me about my truck. At first I didn't know what to think and I was kind of in a rush until he started telling me about this site and all the things that I could do to feed more speed to my 4 CL. So I'm all ears for any ideas to make this thing go fast. I need mucho detail as I'm a DIY guy with minimal car experience and my money tree hasn't bloomed yet so the freer the better.
Oh by the way my name is Travis Reed aka Comedian Deacon 'TJ' Reed. I do stand up comedy so if anyone has an event they need done let me know, and yes I travel. I also do light construction/building/painting/maintance/ and up keep.(Anything with a house minus plumbing) And I'm an avid christian/churcher. So I may can't help you with your truck but I can make you laugh, fix your house, and lead you to the LORD.
And the crazy man that stalked me @ the FT Bragg hospital was fellow GMC Canyon owner Dannie Lockear. I don't know his site name so forgive me if I put info out that you didn't want people to know Dannie. I have pics of my truck somewhere... I'll have to find them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey,
New guy here from NC. I was @ FT Bragg going into the hospital when a guy pulled up @ the same time I did jumped out of his truck and started talking to me about my truck. At first I didn't know what to think and I was kind of in a rush until he started telling me about this site and all the things that I could do to feed more speed to my 4 CL. So I'm all ears for any ideas to make this thing go fast. I need mucho detail as I'm a DIY guy with minimal car experience and my money tree hasn't bloomed yet so the freer the better.
Oh by the way my name is Travis Reed aka Comedian Deacon 'TJ' Reed. I do stand up comedy so if anyone has an event they need done let me know, and yes I travel. I also do light construction/building/painting/maintance/ and up keep.(Anything with a house minus plumbing) And I'm an avid christian/churcher. So I may can't help you with your truck but I can make you laugh, fix your house, and lead you to the LORD.
And the crazy man that stalked me @ the FT Bragg hospital was fellow GMC Canyon owner Dannie Lockear. I don't know his site name so forgive me if I put info out that you didn't want people to know Dannie. I have pics of my truck somewhere... I'll have to find them.
I like this guy!!!! :welcome2:

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Man oh Man! All these new guys from NC!! To bad you guys are all so damn far away still. Ever down in charlotte area give me a buzz! Oh yeah, and welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everybody...
@ Larkins- your loss but know this THERE WILL BE A JUDGEMENT DAY
and for those that don't know HIM it won't be pretty... That's all I have to say about that... I don't force my beliefs on N E 1 but I do speak my mind...
Thanks for the welcomes again!!
T G B T G
To GOD Be The Glory

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
WELCOME MAN!!! Carolina chapter just keep growing n growin!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts