Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I've had my Rado for a couple years now and finally joined the nation a few days ago, an have already found so many useful things to help me with my truck and also seen a bunch of mods I wish to have on my truck one day. Once again... HELLO 355NATION!!!:salute:

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good luck with the truck. what part of new york. i use to live in the burbs. i moved to PA 2 years ago.
I'm in Evans Mills, 10 minutes away from Watertown.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I Should.be going to Watertown in a few weeks
Yeah, I'll be leaving around the March time frame for Korea.
That's cool, love your truck man! really appreciate you even commenting on my "new guy" post.
What part are you from?

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Makes me feel really welcome and can't wait to hear from all of you in future posts!:salute:

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Yeah, I'll be leaving around the March time frame for Korea.
That's cool, love your truck man! really appreciate you even commenting on my "new guy" post.
What part are you from?
Thanks, when I go down maybe we could meet up and have a mini lunch meet with a few others from around ...I'm located up in Malone.

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, when I go down maybe we could meet up and have a mini lunch meet with a few others from around ...I'm located up in Malone.
That would definitely awesome!! Just PM me or email me (I get all my emails on my phone) with a place and good time and I'll be there. I've only been to some of my friends car meet, but never been to any truck meets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts