Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. I really like this forum. Excited to be a part of it. I just bought this truck 5/2/2014. Wasn't looking for a 355 specifically. But, when I saw this baby I pounced on it. 4x4 & V8 with only 10,563 miles at $3.5K under blue book. Hell, the thing is still under the 3yr/36,000 bumper to bumper GM factory warranty until July!

What's are the best lifts for the money? Are there any 1.5" to 3" w/o torsion crank? Any 4" & up for under $1500 out there?

Thanks Guys

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bryan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate it Uncanny. Good to be here. I like your camper top. Thinking about picking one up for occasional use.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Welcome. We got a crystal beach meet this weekend. You should join!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ced. Hell Yeah! I'm down. There's not a lot of places on earth you can 4 wheel, parade, & bikini watch at the same time. Y'all planning on meeting up at any specific time/place?

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:welcome2:

oh man another truck in Baytown!!!!!

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts

·
Nation Lurker
799 Posts
Howdy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Breaker, it's good to be here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
08IsuzuI290 Thanks for the welcome. I love that quote.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DctrPayne thanks for the welcome. I knew this site was big, but I had no idea there would be people from Baytown & La Porte. Look forward to meeting y'all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahelm3, thanks for the welcome bud.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AxMurders, thanks for the welcome. I started staring at your avatar & I found myself getting sleepy... very sleepy.

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
What's are the best lifts for the money? Are there any 1.5" to 3" w/o torsion crank? Any 4" & up for under $1500 out there?

SuspensionMaxx and Zone Offroad both have a 1.5" body lifts or there is the PA 3" body lift if you dont wanna crank your torsion bars. Also Rancho has a rebate program going on where you can get up to a $400 pre-paid visa card until the end of June or July.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

SuspensionMaxx and Zone Offroad both have a 1.5" body lifts or there is the PA 3" body lift if you dont wanna crank your torsion bars. Also Rancho has a rebate program going on where you can get up to a $400 pre-paid visa card until the end of June or July.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't want to go body lift. Installed one on my '95 Z71 in about 1999. It made room for 33x12.50's but thats about it. I saw that Rancho 4 inch Promotion I am just wondering what "up to" means. $400 off $1400 is hard to pass up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts