Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say hi. Im a member on S10Forum and I recently put my truck up for sale and am looking into a Colorado possibly. Im tired of driving a beater daily and having a nice truck that just sits I want a nice lowered crew cab colorado for a single vehicle. I don't have the time or money for many shows this next year so I figure I will just get something nice to cruise in. Here are my current whipsets.

My Love. (The Wife Gets Jealous Of It)

My Daily Beater. It's Now Slammed And The Wheels Are Black.

And The Other Toy. Also For Sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Is there any good places to look for used Colorado's or does anybody wanna trade me a Crew Cab for my truck? :) If I get one it's going with a 3/4 or 4/4 drop and 20's or 22's and some performance goodies. I just want a nice truck to drive. Im tired of watching my truck sit, its 5 years old and has 43,000 miles on it. Thats like 8,500 a year on average. It's sad really.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Nice toyz man!!! Thunderheader....that's what I'm talkin about!

:welcome:

You into the Streetbike stunt scene any? I used to know some guys that had a group from your city.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice toyz man!!! Thunderheader....that's what I'm talkin about!

You into the Streetbike stunt scene any? I used to know some guys that had a group from your city.
Yup sure am. Good to see someone knows there bikes, everybody thinks my exhaust is ugly....It might be ugly but the bike put down 106whp and 107wtq. I actually work at a custom bike dealer here that my dad used to be the owner of. As for the guys they are Jeff, Chris, Tony, and used to be Corey also but he moved. I ride with all those guys on occasion, Tony lives next to my parents. Here is my Ninja I sold in 2005 it was stock when I got it, I plan to get another one if i sell my bike. This is what it looked like when I sold it.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good and crewcabs rock

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yup Yup! I talked to a few of those guys at some IMS' and I think at Starboyz Stuntfest one year. A buddy of mine moved out there a while ago and hangs out with them. His name is Josh. He moved from Steubenville, OH and has/had a black and silver 03 GSXR600. But I haven't seen/talked to him in years, or anyone from the stunt scene for that matter. Shit just got old and so did the juvenile behavior. I was maxxed out as far as what I could do on my bike without slowing it down and learning circles and whatnot. But once you do that, your bike turns to shit REAL quick! haha And I owed too much on it for that. Plus I couldn't afford to get hurt or get into trouble with the law, so I just walked away.

Now I'm just all about the ride! My next bike will deffinatly be a Harley. All the guys I worked with at one of my shops had harleys with thunderheaders! They sound the best out of all the pipes I've heard. They're not all annoyingly loud like those short pipes and they give you some nice gains. I'll be looking into a NightTrain or a NightRod Special once I get the means.:bang:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would go Night Rod they are sexy. Just don't buy a junk Victory, we have worked on them and I wouldn't have one if you shoved 10 in my ass. Personally I think sport bikes are more comfortable, atleast my Ninja was better than my Harley.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, I'm leaning towards that direction too. I love nighttrains and all, but something about spending $16K+ on a bike that looks the same as it did before I was born is unsettling! LOL I wasn't a fan of V-rods at 1st, but I saw the NightRod Special and got a chub! Plus they roll out too(decently at least).

I had a 03 GSXR600, it was alright but after a 1/2hr or so, you're felling it. If I carried my girl, forget about it. I was sore all the next day. But Suzuki's have the most aggressive riding position so that the main reason. I just think Sportbikes aren't the bikes to go "cruising" on, at least not for me. Unless you want to do some messing around from time to time, but like I said, those days are over for me. I just want comfort and a nice ride!

p.s.-I hate Victory's too!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
welcome brougham! That Dime is sexy man i like it, i really wanted an Xtreme one of those with bagz but I ended up gettin a COlorado cuz I wanted somethin fresh from the lot~ Nice toys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I hear that, plus S-10 Xtreme's are uber gay. Colorado Xtreme's look good though, not as much plastic stuff.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
sup man welcome to the Nation:355:

im orginally from greencatle. glad to see you here

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

I recognize your truck from indycarz. It looks nice, I really like the wheels. Good luck selling it and getting a Colorado.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts