Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

Found this site through a link on Coloradofans... My name is Jason. My truck is a 2007 Summit white Extended cab Colorado w/ the street pak.. It has the 2.9 I-4 and 5 speed. I do not have any mods done to my truck (unless the Rhino sprayed in bed liner counts).

I bought my truck due to the gas prices, and I have to say, I never thought I would like this truck as much as I do. I traded in a '04 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab (yes, with the hemi). I installed a Superchips 91 octane tune, 22's, Magnaflow side exit cat back and a Cold Air Induction.

Prior to that, I had several Mustang GT's that were heavily modded. So, safe to say, I am not new to modding vehicles, lol.

I do not have any pictures of my truck at the moment, however I will get some up when I get a chance if you guys would like. For now though, just picture a stock white ext. cab, because that's what it is, lol.

I look forward to posting and contributing to the community, as well as learning as much as possible about these trucks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cool man, welcome. We're taking a cruise to Cornville on March 1st, you should shoot to roll out that day.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Another 'econo'? :run: :lol:

:welcome:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome and whats up with the AZ people

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome bro. you'll like this site. :355: if only i had some cards, seen a clly 4 door lifted with dual exhausts today :(

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
To be honest...I don't know...I throw business cards on people's trucks and talk to a lot of people but never see those who I have carded or talked to register here...it just seems like a coincidence, heh...

Anyways! Welcome to the board!:355:
its like all the people who are into these trucks are in AZ

J

·
0 Posts
Haha...there's TONS of them down here...in fact, there's 3 parked in front of my work right now!
do you work at advance auto? not being a smartass, there are usually 3 parked out front the local advance :kiki:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts