Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just figured id post im proud owner of a 2010 Silver crecab ZQ8 i just picked up in Omaha,NE that i drove home here to northern Va. truck had 22k on it then i made a 1300 mile drive straight through to stay ahead of the storm TITAN which was 2 hours behind me. truck drove wonderful and very happy with the new truck. this is my second Colorado first one was a 2005 CC i5 z85 i traded my Nissan for it and never thought id drive a mid size Chevy but after i sold it i just wanted another one. so i looked for awhile for a 07 extreme. but realized that the v8 was the only way to go and for a 1mpg hwy difference id never see any real world $$ savings so my search which took 6 months i found this one. 3lt fully loaded only option i didnt get was a locker but i put a true-trac and magnaflow and volant on it already. now just need a tune and im done.

my first colorado and my new one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !! Nice truck !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Benbuilt4u,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and we are more than happy to assist you if you ever have any general questions or concerns about any GM product. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome! The V8s are so much fun to drive! You're gonna REALLY love it once you get that tune!

·
Registered
604 Posts
:welcome:
Maybe a rare sighting of another V8 in the NOVA area? lol

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yeah where in NOVA? I know of another CC V8 ZQ8 (same color)in the Springfield area I see on my way to work.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah where in NOVA? I know of another CC V8 ZQ8 (same color)in the Springfield area I see on my way to work.
I'm in manassas. I see one at men's warehouse on rt234 but it's pretty beat up it's also the dark grey/green color. Otherwise I've seen zero others.

Hey jake f150 I live in manassas says your in Woodbridge were real close maybe we could meet up sometime. I'd like
To see what a truck with a tune is like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts