Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally got my truck after looking for almost two months. I got to say it's definitely worth the wait!

·
Registered
778 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
:welcome2: good looking truck. remember to join the Virginia355 so you can chat with other local members

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
:salute:
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Please take a minute to review the site rules.

Also, check out the New Members Handbook. This will give you an idea as to what this site has to offer you as far as information goes for your Colorado/Canyon. It also will answer a few questions that are commonly asked on this site.

If you have more questions about utilizing the board, hit up Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ. If that doesn't answer the question, then hit up a moderator.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:salute:
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Please take a minute to review the site rules.

Also, check out the New Members Handbook. This will give you an idea as to what this site has to offer you as far as information goes for your Colorado/Canyon. It also will answer a few questions that are commonly asked on this site.

If you have more questions about utilizing the board, hit up Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ. If that doesn't answer the question, then hit up a moderator.
Ok.....thank you!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
102 Posts
:welcom

·
Registered
212 Posts
If you ever get rid of those front seats, and they are in good condition, I want them! Also are you military? If so where you stationed?

:welcome2:​

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you ever get rid of those front seats, and they are in good condition, I want them! Also are you military? If so where you stationed?

:welcome2:​
Don't think I'm going to get rid of them, but I'll keep you in mind.....lol! I'll pm you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts