Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was referred to this site from a member on Buckeye Goats after I gave him a hard time for not inviting me to a Colorado meet in Toledo. :slap: I have a green 04 crew cab Z71 2WD with minimal add on's, just a tonneau cover and bed rug. It's my daily driver as my mustang is where all the money goes. Looks like a nice site here, sorry it took me so long to finally join.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
:welcome:

what does the stang run in the 1/4?

I've had 3 different 4.6 SOHC stangs....

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far 13.1 @ 106 but it has some bugs to work out. My clutch is beyond shot and I'm working with some ghetto fabulous drag radials that badly need replaced. I also need to find the sweet spot for the new suspension, made many adjustments in the front and back and I'm almost there with it.

Sorry I don't have any pics of the truck, I'm screwing off on the company dime so I'll have to dig up some from home.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
So far 13.1 @ 106 but it has some bugs to work out. My clutch is beyond shot and I'm working with some ghetto fabulous drag radials that badly need replaced. I also need to find the sweet spot for the new suspension, made many adjustments in the front and back and I'm almost there with it.
4.30's and et streets, you'll go mid-low 12's!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome to the site.... even though i hate mustangs it looks nice in the avatar..... i have a 71 chevelle 396

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome! I would at least like to get new rims for the truck, the factory rims aren't anything I'm fond of. And does anybody else absolutely hate the fact that you couldn't get the crew cab Z71 in stick? That's my only complaint about it. I hate auto's but was really pleased with the vehicle otherwise so I dealt with it.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
in Toledo?

i said it was in Dayton

1 - 20 of 23 Posts