Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a one-of so don't bother wasting your time emailing James (supermodulation) about it. ;)

I'll post piks this weekend of it tinted...it's so fucking bright...even with 5 coats of tint, it's brighter than my tails. :eek5:

The first is before, stock housing, tinited 5 coats, 3 clear...the rest are LED, work-truck housing, non-tint.

Thanks to PRC for the camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i didn't know james was making them for ppl now.. i live like 15 mins away... gotta call him up

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I have one too teheheheh but mine is still has the cargo lights ::snickers::

Were Did U Find The 3rd Brake Light L.e.d's....cuz I Cant Find Them Anywere....thankz Mc?
Some dude made if for him, its completely custom home made. Sorry bro.

Someone already beat ya to it MC

And thats 7 coats on all. I won't say who it is though tehehe...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I have one too teheheheh but mine is still has the cargo lights ::snickers::

Some dude made if for him, its completely custom home made. Sorry bro.

Someone already beat ya to it MC
I know who that is and, he hasn't "beat me" to anything. ;)

I was curious how his looked though, each was made for a different purpose, mine has the LED's oriented for the flipping process. Ask him what kind of tint he used, it looks "built up."

Other than that, nice work though; tell DB I say hello.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Hey MC he was askin about cha. Do you still go on that place anymore or naw not really? I haven't seen ya on there...

Anyway DB has about 7 coats on his. Its to match his TYC tails. He got the first ever model TYC LED tails that came out (that funky chrome lense) so he tried his best to smoke them out however personally i think 4 coats woulda been perfect for me. I still like that red dark cherry color to shine through but he has dark black pretty much blackedout. He used VHT Night Shades rattle can you can buy over on summit's website.

Anyway would any of you care to see mine? Mine is still the stock one with the cargo lamps still there... iunno for some strange reason i wanna keep my cargo lamps even though i've got a tonneau cover, its like i think im gonna need them for something later on :shrug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts