Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys where would I go about getting a tune? I have 33s and would like my transmission to shift correctly and speedo to read accurately, can I go to my local chevy dealership and have them recalibrate my ecu? Thanks for the help im in northern California about 35 min from sacramento if anyone knows of anyone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I don't think GM is going to help you with that.

You'll have to find the shop guys with HP Tuners, or some of the guys here. I forget the names. One is Limeswap and the other is the one who remote tunes (via internet).

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
limeswap is a good deal for $100 thru the mail or Cal Speed in Bakersfield

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Hey guys where would I go about getting a tune? I have 33s and would like my transmission to shift correctly and speedo to read accurately, can I go to my local chevy dealership and have them recalibrate my ecu? Thanks for the help im in northern California about 35 min from sacramento if anyone knows of anyone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The Dealer can flash and update the pcm, but to tune it you need to contact Gerry at AVT, emaxxer, or limeswap. I think those are the only guys that offer it.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
You can try James (Supermod) and see when he's going out that way again or try Blackbear. Justin might be traveling out that way, it wouldn't hurt to try.

·
Registered
205 Posts
what unforgiven said. I just had James update mine and I have the same set up as you. its about a couple of weeks. but I had x-mas and new years in that mix as well. it depends on what you want to get out of the tune.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Can confirm that James's exchange service can be completely taken care of in a week if you use the same shipping as he does (2 day priority). Its like $5 in the package he ships you. I live in SD for reference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts