Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got some new lights and i put my 2" shackels on, but i have yet to lift the front. let me know what you think.

NEW LIGHTS

REAR LIFT

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
very effin nice blaine

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it took me about an hour to do them. with out replacing the rear shocks. i still need to do that. just a tip for you drop the spare tire and the exhaust if you push up on it it will stay outta the way. i put it up on stands and used a jack to raise and lower the rear end. i didnt even have to remove the rear tires.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh yeah i had to completely deflate my spare because i couldnt get it down because of the BL so its pretty much useless!

·
Registered
253 Posts
very nice guy..

dont the extreme lights look great! im finally not the only one whos switched em! :D :D :D

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Man that truck would look sweet with some chrome wheels now blaine. Liking the lights makes a big difference.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow .. very nice.. i gonna get a set of shackles instead of the lift.. seams u get the same amount of lift.. very nice.. u really need to even the height out.. it would look even better

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks very awesome.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks like a stink bug!!!!!! :fart:

j/k it'll look sweet when you get it leveled out!!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah the rake is killing me, but when i get new parts im like a kid on christmas i just cant wait! thanks for all the compliments guys

·
Registered
893 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts