Hope You Guys Like what Ive Done so far... :) :355:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
not to bad and welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
dude i go to whittier i see yur truck by the pool all the time haha! its sick ass fuck...ive seen it stock and lifted, looks great!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dude i go to whittier i see yur truck by the pool all the time haha! its sick ass fuck...ive seen it stock and lifted, looks great!!
LOL right on buddy... Yeah thats my truck. But I dont go to whittier... My girl does. She uses my truck during the week so i dont put to many miles on it :)... but yeah I have her park at that same spot all the time by the pool so I only have a chance of one car on the drivers side giving me door dings lol... but I am there a lot with her so maybe ill see you around..

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
LOL right on buddy... Yeah thats my truck. But I dont go to whittier... My girl does. She uses my truck during the week so i dont put to many miles on it :)... but yeah I have her park at that same spot all the time by the pool so I only have a chance of one car on the drivers side giving me door dings lol... but I am there a lot with her so maybe ill see you around..
oh ya haha! thats like the only visitor spot on campus haha. i thought you went there cus i seriosly see ur truck alot haha. i live off campus but im always in the athletics building so my truck is always there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts