Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking here for quite a while. I had to replace my daily driver, an 01 Dodge 1500 ext cab, after my 2nd xmsn died. Information from 355 nation was valuable in my research and I am looking forward to my new ride.

I am now the proud owner of an 04 3.5 cc z71 4x4! Yes, the head was replaced under warranty in 05 and has about 100k on it now. The truck was very well maintained and I am looking forward to many years of dependable service. I already LOVE the gas mileage and the power for the size of truck. I just wish that a manual was an option for this truck, it just feels and sounds like a stick, I guess you can't have everything.

I have a couple of things to keep me busy with it. I have a door lock problem that I have seen posted a couple of times but it shouldn't be much of an issue. I do plan on leveling it later this year and I will be looking for a camper shell as well.

I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow.

Mac

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Welcome to the nation

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
90MJext- I am in north Paulding, about 4 miles due south of the runway. If you are going south on 61, the power lines split my neighborhood in half.

gstull- I have a buddy in Calhoun with an 05 with 330k on it. It still runs like a top with just routine maintenance. Oh, one more thing. War Eagle!:naughtyd:

Mac

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
:welcome2:

Be sure to check out the regional chapter. Georgia355 has itz own private subsection. Can find the chapter under "user cp" then "group memberships".

·
Registered
833 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts