1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Chevy Colorado 3LT
3rd owner. 116km
My 1st truck.
My best and newest car so far, been driving 20yrs old car.

·
Internet Troll
1,379 Posts
Greetings and Welcome.

Nice rig. I had an '09 and loved it. Not the V8 though....:(

Reactions: Jdarb

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
This is not an 'SS' model. There never was an SS in the Colorado lineup to my knowledge.
Based on what I see is that you have the ZQ8 option. Slightly lower stance, 18" wheels, fog lights, body color bumper, etc. Or at least that is how I got those things on my 2010 V-8. I do not know if that package was available with the I-4 or I-5 in the 2009-2012 period.
You need to find Freak Accident's post on here about the V-8 listing he has created.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Am the 3rd owner. No really have the idea with that SS badge. Honestly want to paint it black just to keep it Sleeper.
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
The RPO sticker in the glove box with all the 3-digit codes will tell you exactly how the truck rolled off the assembly line when new. The paint code will be in there, suspension, motor, rearend, interior, and many other options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The RPO sticker in the glove box with all the 3-digit codes will tell you exactly how the truck rolled off the assembly line when new. The paint code will be in there, suspension, motor, rearend, interior, and many other options.
I see, so the RPO is exactly what all i have in my truck? Thanks Spaddman

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Yes, it is the manufacturer's build sheet for your truck.
A 3LT V8 2wd is a more unique model, specially if factory leather, overhead console, and sun roof. My opinion, you should figure out what each code is exactly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts