Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just bought my first ever GM vehicle, been a ford guy my whole life (Owned a mustang, F-150 and an explorer sport trac) but I saw this GMC Canyon 4X4 extended cab and fell in love! It's got its issues as can be expected with 180,000 miles but I plan on fixing it up and making it my own! The main issues are, no cruise control(Sometimes it works) the door locks don't work (they sound too weak to open?) and the previous owner decided to go crazy on all the chrome with a terrible spray paint job... But I've already cleared the paint off the rear bumper, bed rails and toolbox. It also has some minor problems like the 3 on the a/c doesn't work and some sensors that need replacing. But I got it for a great price not to mention its a great looking truck! I'm excited to be a part of this forum, here are a few starting pics of my truck as it sat on the lot when I bought it will post progress pics as I go along.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts
Welcome to the nation! Glad to hear another Alabama guy on here! I'm originally from Decatur, AL but stuck up here in NY for now. Great lookin' truck, I'm sure you'll get her fixed up and runnin' quick.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome and Roll Tide. War Eagle too except third weekend of November! Attached pic is of the 12 V-8 I just picked up in Texas!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts