Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just introducing myself. i just moved to columbus georgia from a small town in ny 4 days ago. I have a 2011 Blue Crew cab Colorado Z71. ABSOLUTELY love the truck. As of right now i have mods due to a tight budget from just moving however i picked up a great job and modifications will shortly come. looking some good guys to hang out with drink a few brews or whatever. lol

truck.jpg
the day i bought it
truck2.jpg
and now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Georgia boy i'm not gonna lie the weather is incredible.....since I've been here its been nothing but sunshine and an average of 94 degrees. I've found myself swimming 4 times a day and taking 2 showers a day due to not being used to the actual "heat" i mean don't get me wrong in ny its hits 90+ but its different...in georgia its direct heat lol. anyways everything else in georgia i absolutely love, from the price of skoal, beer, gas....and it was easy finding a job....the only problem is finding people like me around here in columbus....ima ******* from a small town and love to drink beer and get dirty and it seems i can't find anyone yet in columbus to hang out with like that...

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
778 Posts
welcome, you should join the GA chapter, Im a little north of you and just south of Atlanta. Were having a super meet at stone mountain on the Nov 1. a lot of the Ga guys will be there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts