Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Longtime lurker around the forums, I've had a 2007 I-290 since new but have just now started on the project end of things... After wrecking the **** out of my previous project I spent the few years in between working on my house but the itch to mod is always there...

Previously I was a jbody.org member and recognize Geeds from there, so it's cool to see a familiar face.

So here's my current truck, base model as it gets, the plan is a complete interior overhaul, a coil over setup, and some day way down the road an ls swap. I have the truck planned out in my head for every part nearly, but it will be a process.

Current truck
ImageUploadedByAG Free1395680045.153179.jpg

And for anyone who might care, the old project
ImageUploadedByAG Free1395680110.965494.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1395680126.151207.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1395680153.751914.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395680168.078862.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Nice "project car" lol

welcome to the club

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from lees summit Missouri! Nice truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I actually work in Lee's Summit ha!

The truck has been great to me over the years, but now I'm to the point where I want to improve it rather than go and buy a new one, especially since I drive a company car these days and it doesn't see too many miles. Step one for me will definitely be to make the interior much less base model than it is ha

G

·
0 Posts
casey_schaaf,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and we are always happy to assist you if you ever have any general questions or concerns about any GM Product. Feel free to contact us anytime!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 17 of 17 Posts