Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning guys, Been Trolling on here for a while. I bought a cheap 06 RCSB with a blown up 4 Cylinder and a Rebuilt title. Rough little truck. Been wanting to build a truck for while now to keep the throttle demons at bay while I build my Pro Touring 69 Camaro. Going to do a low buck LS swap turbo build. Trying to get the truck driving by the LSfest , 8 week build. (I know that sounds crazy right). I am going to start a build thread any Input will be great. We shuold finish up the hot side piping tonight I will post pics before I box it up and send it off to Jet hot.

Look foward to the input and comments..

Thanks Jason Shell

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cleveland, TN , Just north of Chattanooga... AKA South East Corner... I will get some pics tonight and I keeping a rough cost on parts , so far I have about $2500 bucks in the truck and 6.0 pull out and various other stuff I have bought... big expense will be Transmission and harness...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome to the fam bam. Sounds like your building a little beast. There's many variations of beast mode and that's one of em lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the site. cant wait to see your build.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here a few pics of my 69 Camaro build...

I will get some pics of the Colorado tonight when I go back out to the shop..

·
Site Sponsor
235 Posts
That's exactly what I was hoping to see! And with Weld Wheels (from my hometown, KC)

Really looking forward to seeing the Colorado, considering how good the Camaro looks

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts