Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

New Member from TN checking in.

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  TuneThief 
#1 ·
Good Morning guys, Been Trolling on here for a while. I bought a cheap 06 RCSB with a blown up 4 Cylinder and a Rebuilt title. Rough little truck. Been wanting to build a truck for while now to keep the throttle demons at bay while I build my Pro Touring 69 Camaro. Going to do a low buck LS swap turbo build. Trying to get the truck driving by the LSfest , 8 week build. (I know that sounds crazy right). I am going to start a build thread any Input will be great. We shuold finish up the hot side piping tonight I will post pics before I box it up and send it off to Jet hot.

Look foward to the input and comments..

Thanks Jason Shell

#3 ·
Cleveland, TN , Just north of Chattanooga... AKA South East Corner... I will get some pics tonight and I keeping a rough cost on parts , so far I have about $2500 bucks in the truck and 6.0 pull out and various other stuff I have bought... big expense will be Transmission and harness...

#5 ·
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

#21 ·
I see mini tubs and pockets for adjustable links on the suspension..........looks like a damn solid build

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.