Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck, 2011 Colorado w/t, 2.9 4-banger, 5-speed stick, Green/Gray color.

Mods, Kenwood CD player, suspension maxx full push bar & D-rings, OEM fender flares,
American Racing 7 spoke wheels 16 X 7.5, Good Year Duratrac 245, 75, 16. Ripped
off that stupid 2 inches of plastic hanging off the front.

Truck is a Daily driver with 43k miles on it. Love the truck has good power and gas
mileage. Previous trucks were 94' Nissan Hardbody (3.0 V6), and 98' Nissan
Frontier (2.4 4 cyl). My chevy is better in every category except what pos
seats they put in these things!

Future Mods, Need to get the windows tinted. Thinking of getting the Zone 2 inch torsion
keys up front and their 2 inch add a leaf in the rear. If anyone has this let
me know if they like it. My wheels clear fine, + 40 offset, I just think it would
look better with a little more height. Good after market seats.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF OUR VETS

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome and I wish you luck with the window tint... at 43% legal... you might as well not tint your front windows. I work in Logan and live in idaho and I've been pulled over for my 35% idaho tint. Supposedly (according to the officer) it's illegal to even drive in utah with more than 43% tint. He didn't ticket me but I've started rolling down my windows during the summer...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx for the advice about the 43% tint. I lived in Arizona for 3 years while going to school, and they are so much better than Utah, they allow for the dark tint, and no front license plate. I will probably tint the back window and the two half windows on my extended cab, if I tint the front windows I guess it will have to be light.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts