Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just picked up my truck about two weeks ago, a black '05 regular cab 2.8 Colorado. Only 80k Miles on it. :th_woot: My first car! I've admittedly been lurking this site as well as others while making my decision towards what car/truck to purchase.

This site did help swap me towards the 355s. I'll hopefully be getting some pics up soon of my truck but in the mean time, here's exactly how it looks, (stock photo I know).

I've yet to tear into it yet, but I already have plans for a roll pan, since my bumper is starting to rust and possibly some SS mirrors. Cheers! :salute:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks gents. I'll try and get some artsy- fartsy pics of the truck either this weekend of or next week, pretty bone stock except for the stereo I just picked up to install. Looks like I just missed the southern Ontario meet by a weekend. Damn...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Thanks gents. I'll try and get some artsy- fartsy pics of the truck either this weekend of or next week, pretty bone stock except for the stereo I just picked up to install. Looks like I just missed the southern Ontario meet by a weekend. Damn...
Unfortunately you did, and it was a blast. There are still monthly mini meets in Mississauga to meet some of the Canada355 members.

:welcome2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts