Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! New to the forums. Just want to say I don't claim to know a lot about the Colarado's but I have ran across several electrical problems with mine. Some I have fixed and some I still need to fix. I am an Electromechanical Technician(Robotics Technician) with a background in automotive. I have 3 ASE certifications(Electrical, Brakes, and AC). I was working on chassis when I got out of the business. I can help troubleshoot anything with a wiring diagram and pics can help also.

Suggestion: If you plan on doing any electrical work please know the basics. Radio Shack has some books and I'm sure YouTube is full of videos on the basics. Also have a meter (A good one that has reliable readings. Fluke is my suggestion) Another great tool is a Power Probe III. These are actually better than a meter most of the time. I also have the Power Probe short finder. This works very good also. Both tools have operational videos which I highly reccommend to watch. A third is a fuse buddy. These come in handy when addition circuits(Amps, Power motors, etc.) are added and there is a problem with blowing fuses or these devices are planned to be added to a circuit in order to keep from overloading it.

I will be posting a blower motor connector fix and a Wiper wash motor bypass around the BCM soon.

Hope I can help!

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:salute:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes here. I'm from originally from PA and going to be moving to the Wilmington, Delaware area with in the next month. If anyone lives in or around the area hit me up and maybe we can get together. If anyone knows of any clubs around please let me know. Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts