Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, finally decided to make a profile here since I already belong to the FB groups. I bought my truck last fall from another member, it was a running/driving LS swap that needed some finishing touches. As much as I like doing my own stuff, I find some things to do on these trucks a bit more than I really wanted to do but I’m in it now, lol, there’s no turning back!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the nation! Let the fun begin! Tell us more about you project.
It’s an 04 ext cab base model truck that had the 4 cyl ripped out of and replaced with a built Gen IV 5.3 with a FABbot AR5 adapter kit. The previous owner did the swap, so far I’ve added a DJM 3/4 lowering kit, DJM CALMAX rear shocks, new brakes all the way around, ball joints, and bushings up front, Magnaflow custom 3” exhaust, SuperMod Dual E-Fan, and a few other things I’m probably forgetting. I’ve got some ZQ8 front springs/struts that will be going in soon and hopefully be scoring some new wheels this weekend. Once the weather warms up I plan on doing a full stereo install and dressing up the interior a bit. My wife’s cousin owns a small body shop so I’m going to see if I can get him to get all the dings and dents out before giving it a fresh coat of the OEM white paint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts