Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2009 Chevy Colorado in April. 4x4. Love it. Wanna lift it 6in, with 35's. I Love the mud. In the Army, Active Duty. i have a lot of questions about suspension lifts, torsion keys, shackles, body lifts. Whats best for my truck? Its just a plain colorado lt. email is [email protected] help me out! i also wanna tune my truck but dont know what to look for.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
51,526 Posts
Welcome to the Party!

Also Active Duty Army here....up in the DC AO; one of our Admins here is also Active Duty Army......he's a bit more special then me though :kiki: @blurred

You have come to the right place, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll get you my cell number. I can help you through some of the organized chaos here and lead you in the right direction.

There are a ton of resources and very knowledgable members here on the areas of interest to you.

@onelow1ton - he is the lift master
@Supermodulation - is the over all guru and does everything from tunes, efans(specifics to colorados, poered throttle bodies and all of your LED lighting needs

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
How d'ya like them apples
1,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
:welcome2:

·
How d'ya like them apples
1,754 Posts
see your from baytown? i was just there on saturday. and thanks for the invite
Yeah I think there is 2 active members in Baytown lol. There is a grey single cab that has been running around with a "355Mafia" sticker in the back window but I cant seem to catch him

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.