Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

As promised, we have made some changes to the membership program here at 355nation.net. We believe that these changes will benefit the community and continue to help us grow and maintain this site.

The main reason for doing this was to automate the entire process. After that, we discussed about changing the pricing structure.

The biggest changes you will see are the following:

1. The entire payment process will now be automated through PAYPAL. Please keep in mind that if you are purchasing a yearly membership, PAYPAL will AUTOMATICALLY renew you each year unless you cancel your subscription prior to the renewal date.

2. Lifetime Memberships will now be $40

3. Annual Memberships will now be $15

At this time, if you made a donation to this site AFTER November 11, 2010 and before the date of this posting that we received, please contact us and we will work something out for you in terms of the old and new pricing.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact myself or any of the mods.

·
I fucking atoadaso!
4,217 Posts
Sounds good, just one quick question, will any donation made roll over to the larger tier? Example if I donate $15 for the year membership, then decided I want to become a lifetime member, will I need to pay $25 or pay $40? Also if it does rollover would any donation we made prior to 11/11/10 count?

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, just one quick question, will any donation made roll over to the larger tier? Example if I donate $15 for the year membership, then decided I want to become a lifetime member, will I need to pay $25 or pay $40? Also if it does rollover would any donation we made prior to 11/11/10 count?
Sorry but donations in the old system and payments made in the new system for yearly memberships DO NOT rollover.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Wow, price sure went down! i'm diggin the new price.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Can I haz the Fancy "Lifetime Premium Member" Gold Badge below my screen name?

bling-bling :naughty:

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
I just got the lifetime membership, So how can i put a pic of my truck for the signiture? need some help...

·
Registered
6,161 Posts

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
I know!!

Funny how some people want to get rid of it, and some people want it!! (read as me)

*very subtle hint*

:lol:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
smooth shane.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts