Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a NM chapter thread but it seemed dead, how many 355 members are there in NM? Albuquerque? Just curious. Maybe we could *hopefully* get a chapter going if enough chime in.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Very few, I think over the time I've been on here there's been a total of like 8-10..most of them get on enough to say hello then they are gone....I'm down south in Ruidoso, I know there was a member in Santa Fe, but he's gone too...freewood was in ABQ but think he is living in AZ some where now...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very few, I think over the time I've been on here there's been a total of like 8-10..most of them get on enough to say hello then they are gone....I'm down south in Ruidoso, I know there was a member in Santa Fe, but he's gone too...freewood was in ABQ but think he is living in AZ some where now...
That sucks. Well, cheers brother :cheers: good to know there is another member who sticks around on the forum somewhere in NM, cause that's what I noticed too.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
There are a few out of El Paso....it's not New Mexico, but it's close..

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know you found me on the intro page Riley, but I'm from ABQ. And I will be on here a while, this isn't a one time deal for me don't worry!

·
Registered
673 Posts
From Albuquerque but living in Socorro for school.

·
Registered
59 Posts
could we get that chapter up again? Ill be moving to EL Paso in June would like to meet up with some members and find out more about these trucks...

·
Registered
673 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am free Saturday. If you guys decide to have a meet let me know Friday. I think mOWWck will know if he is busy Saturday with wedding stuff, correct?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts