Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:disgust:

I was taking a test for a government job (airport) and in a facility...alarm starts going off, but since it's a timed test, I have to wait until I get done with the current section. Get done with the section 5 minutes later, go outside and find this:

Since it's an independent facility, and not on government property, there's no close circuit television or monitoring...

yay.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
ouch man that sucks

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
That sucks ass man. I woulda killed someone. Take your rollpan off before you call your insurance. Tell them that it was so damaged it fell off on the way home. Then you can get it painted for free :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sucks ass man. I woulda killed someone. Take your rollpan off before you call your insurance. Tell them that it was so damaged it fell off on the way home. Then you can get it painted for free :)
I don't think I'm calling...I have a $500 deductible, I don't think there's even $500 in damages. :shrug:

WTF?! Do they have insurance? As a private facility, the should.
Nah, I doubt it. It's one of those little suite type things where everyone has an office on a different floor. I would think that since I can't really prove that it happened there, it would just be a waste of energy and time to try and pursue the owner of the property. They probably have some sign that says "not responsible for damages, etc" anyway. :hs:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
now you have an excuse to get the LED tails ;-)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Nah, I doubt it. It's one of those little suite type things where everyone has an office on a different floor. I would think that since I can't really prove that it happened there, it would just be a waste of energy and time to try and pursue the owner of the property. They probably have some sign that says "not responsible for damages, etc" anyway. :hs:
Your alarm should time stamp the occurance, right? eh.. still. GHEY.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now you have an excuse to get the LED tails ;-)
:) No thanks, not my style.

That is fucked up. First the break-in a few months ago and now this... :ugh:
yeah. Bastages.

or 04LS has his tails kind of like yours for sale here:
http://forum.355nation.net/showthread.php?t=4317
Good call man, :high5: They're exactly the same.

Your alarm should time stamp the occurance, right? eh.. still. GHEY.
Yeah, I've already cleared it...:shrug:

Just sucks...thanks for all the support guys...I did file a claim, but I'll just see what kind of estimate they give me...I might/might not accept it.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Shitty dude, fucking people who do that kinda shit are scum. Hope you get that shit fixed asap, I hate seeing a nice truck like that in bad condition

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
That sucks! I had my truck side swiped in my high school parking lot, it pisssed me off so much. people are real ass holes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks dude, I will let you know what ins says...the more I look, the more I think it might be over $500...corners on beds are shit hole to repair...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts