Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New new pics! Fresh and CLEAN (+Fl pics post #20)

Ok, i'm starting to feel like Codered here... but I got the truck detailed today after work and decided to take pics in front of the new place i'm stayin :) I like em, comment please on possible future mods.

I know the tips are nasty but for $8 i can't complain on the job they did.

Look at that ass

My favorite outta the bunch

Still shinin after 96k miles

beep beep!

Nasty

Gotta love that florida weather!!!

It's 80 degrees outside right now, suns shining and no clouds in the sky :)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
whore and screw you and your warm weather

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a baby set-up IMO. 1 gallon tank with mini compressor attatched ~140psi. The horns are single manifold into 3 bells. So basically all that needed to be hooked up was an airline from the tank to the manifold (which has valve already installed) then power/switch for the valve and ignition power for the compressor so it doesn't always run.

S

·
0 Posts
Nice truck man. At some point we had to be twins?!? I think a SS Gen II bumper cover would suit that truck well. Other than that, it looks great! BTW, by looking at it, I'd never have guess you had 96k miles on it!

·
Registered
466 Posts
nice and clean. . . .paint match your handles

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice truck man. At some point we had to be twins?!? I think a SS Gen II bumper cover would suit that truck well. Other than that, it looks great! BTW, by looking at it, I'd never have guess you had 96k miles on it!
Thanks a lot

Yeah i'm thinking bumper cover to... the stock lower piece is getting worn and doesn't clean up as well as it used to. I just like the look of the stock fogs with the lower valance on... but i'm thinkin about it.

Oh and no twins... mines a ZQ8 :) But hey they can be white brothers :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
Thanks a lot

Yeah i'm thinking bumper cover to... the stock lower piece is getting worn and doesn't clean up as well as it used to. I just like the look of the stock fogs with the lower valance on... but i'm thinkin about it.

Oh and no twins... mines a ZQ8 :) But hey they can be white brothers :lol:
white brothas??? :lol:

looks goood ZNA :355:
im diggin the exhaust

·
Registered
112 Posts
Truck Looks great! I got a question for you about your wheels. Are those the gunner 6 from discount tire and what size are they? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Truck Looks great! I got a question for you about your wheels. Are those the gunner 6 from discount tire and what size are they? Thanks!
From discount tires? Dunno...

But they MB, gunner somethin. Their off-road wheels. 20x8

·
Registered
958 Posts
whats up with florida and all those crazy mailboxes...around here they are just wood posts when i cruise down there they are like dolphins and crazy shapes...

refering to pic #1

and whats that under the car cover across the street....

oh and the truck looks sweet haha...

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Yes those are the MB Gunner 6's, and I do believe Discount Tire is the only authorized distributor for MB wheels.

Looks good Zach, but fuck your Florida weather you asshole! :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts